The Dreaming Festival - Woodford -Qld - Queens B'day weekend

This is the forum for all things Melbourne beats. Post your gigs and other Melbourne music related information here. Keep it about the music and music only, please keep on topic.
ShiKung

The Dreaming Festival - Woodford -Qld - Queens B'day weekend

Post by ShiKung »

This is where Im going to be this weekend!! On tour with Ru C.L. Its going to be great to get out of the city and educated!

There is an awesome lineup of traditional dancers, speakers and music groups! Cant wait. Last year had 3000 people

www.thedreamingfestival.com

The Dreaming is a vibrant, exciting and a valuable destination where local, national and international audiences look forward to their annual ceremony time along with the most comprehensive showcase of Indigenous arts from across the country and around the world.

This three day and four night festival will have performing arts venues, bars, Ceremony grounds, traditional healing, galleries, rituals, campfire story circles and a mass of stalls, workshop avenue and food outlets.

Presented by the QFF, and under the artistic direction of Rhoda Roberts, the program will also feature film & literature components, performing arts, New media and Digital technologies, food & wine fare, comedy, ceremony, exhibitions, performance artists, physical theatre, Visual arts, craft workshops, music program, street performers, musicals and a youth program.
ShiKung

Post by ShiKung »

This was an Experience of a lifetime! I will be back next year volunteering and dragging as many friends as i can with me!!
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

pics?
Only the meek get pinched...the bold survive
ShiKung

Post by ShiKung »

I dont have a digital!! Got an old skool disposable thou at will scan any good ones and put them up but the festival site was fantastic. Its set up at the woodford folk festival which handles 170 000 people every new years so only having about 15 000 there was really nice!