Santarchy tonight! 8pm Transport then pub crawl! Live video!

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
universal sea

Santarchy tonight! 8pm Transport then pub crawl! Live video!

Post by universal sea »

After topping out between 25 and 30 Santas over the course of the night last year, many excited Santas are busily burrowing their brows in the anticipation of another Christmasy pub crawl. The date is pretty much set, we're planning the route around friendly bars.

Details to come. Get your Santa outfits, elf costumes and reindeer antlers ready.

Meeting place will be at 8pm Thursday December 20th, and we'll wind up around Little Lonsdale by 11pm.

MySpace - www.myspace.com/santarchymelbourne
Last edited by universal sea on Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
universal sea

Post by universal sea »

Alrite, the date is nailed down, the various entertainment for the night is being arranged, Santas are busiedly preparing their toy machines and bathtub kegs, and there are meetings about it from the north pole to Swanson St.

If anybody has a high end hotel bar contact, that's on the hit list during the pub crawl.

Also... when and where does Santa have kids sit on his lap the week before xmas?
fooishbar

Post by fooishbar »

boozing santas too jolly: council
The Age wrote:A Melbourne council fears more than 2,000 'Santas' may pose a danger to themselves and others as they indulge in more than just the traditional egg nog during an inner-city charity pub crawl tomorrow night.
myspace / too much! / photos (flickr) / photos (tumblr)
aroes wrote:promising, but lost me at offensive mid range snarl
DEAN G

Post by DEAN G »

yep, certainly up for this again sea, last year was one of the funniest nights on town i have had!
universal sea

Post by universal sea »

I wish I had 2400 Santas at $20 a head, shit.

Yes Dean, man it was fun. This one should be rowdier, and it's on a better night.

Anybody know where to get pink santa outfits? Ladies are wondering.
Baby Ruth

Post by Baby Ruth »

Oh dear, looks like they will be scouring the streets for unruly mobs of santas!!

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/ ... 84051.html
universal sea

Post by universal sea »

They can lick santa's balls

Only Santarchy features live visuals by VJ Eugenia Lim.
universal sea

Post by universal sea »

one week to go... a lot of rather interesting people are planning their outfits..

for females looking for something a little out there, Playboy has santa lingerie that could make a good start. I heard bikinis might be an option by two Ms Clauses if the weather is right but they will probably opt for something else

santa sea will probably resort to the same outfit as the past two years, which you can probably replicate from a second hand store / op shop for cheap.
universal sea

Post by universal sea »

Alritey... excitement is building, santa's preparing diapers for all the adults who need them

I talked to the organisers of Santarchy Toronto yesterday, they were expecting 300 santas, but due to the worst snowstorm in over 50 years, they managed to collect a mere 75 Santas. We can do it people, it doesnt snow here.

I will be a rennaissance santa, with both modern and folksy classical styling. I have seen some hottie outfit ideas already, the girls are certainly more into this than the guys.

If you are worried about where to find a santa outfit, most of the cheap bargain discount stores have them for no more than $10. Then add accessories.

Days away. Not sure what my santa juice will be this year, maybe something mature like gin and lime tonic.

get on the santarchy myspace at www.myspace.com/santarchymelbourne
universal sea

Post by universal sea »

Brazilian Santa on a helicopter gets shot at:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7150372.stm

This is just the start of the fun in store for us Thursday evening people
universal sea

Post by universal sea »

And last year's thread, I've just re-read... with pics. Its hilarious.

http://melbournebeats.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=319867
universal sea

Post by universal sea »

my god, we are streaming the santarchy mission live back to horse bazaar. We'll have a camera crew starting with us at Transport, and broadcasting all of our adventures, which will include the steps of Parliament House, Ice Bar, a ritzy hotel, and random bars along the way.

If you want to tune in to the Santarchy experience without participating, visit Horse Bazaar tonight, and the live video will be on its 6 projectors.
universal sea

Post by universal sea »

My last bump of the day, a beautiful evening for all of this.

I've already got my gear on

see you this evening on the crawl or at horse bazaar for off beat
Will

Post by Will »

That was freakin' awesome.

Needs more photos. I kinda wish I'd taken my camera but I know I wouldn't have gotten it home in one piece.

Anyone see what happened to my bag of chocolates, condoms and Legally Blond 2?
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

some of those outfits were :shock: seriously those chicks were being called out right Ho's. Pardon the pun. And not by me either.

Good times...
live your life like every week is shark week
click here fo fotos
Blaxter

Post by Blaxter »

Lizkins wrote:some of those outfits were :shock: seriously those chicks were being called out right Ho's. Pardon the pun. And not by me either.

Good times...
Random time at Horse Bizaar. Nice one.
universal sea

Post by universal sea »

that was heaps of fun..

excellent turn out, many very inventive santas (xmas tree! christmas popper!)

a surprise to see many of you, but the hangover and lack of mobility the next day was expected

till next time... happy holidays