WOBBLE // DJ BONNITA // SAT 15TH JANUARY // THE NIGHT OWL

This is the forum for all things Melbourne beats. Post your gigs and other Melbourne music related information here. Keep it about the music and music only, please keep on topic.
Cubist

WOBBLE // DJ BONNITA // SAT 15TH JANUARY // THE NIGHT OWL

Post by Cubist »

DJ Bonnita is The Original Rude Girl. A true Mash Up DJ her Unique Sound pounds with Dubstep, UK Funky, Dancehall, Deep House and Cosmik Future Grooves. She has been DJ'ing at Clubs and Festivals since 2000. Performing at The Big Day Out '06, '07, '08 '09 & ’10 in The Boiler Room and the notorious Lilyworld. Plus, regular performances at Good Vibes and St Kilda Festivals. She's also held down residences at Revolver, The Croft Institute, Mercat Cross, Lucky Coq, F4, First Floor and Loop. DJ Bonnita winds the dance floor into a frenzy and unites the crowd with her 50% tuff and 50% sexy Soundshow. She states that "Balance on a dance floor is essential. I enjoy playing music hoping that I can give everyone a buzz and make their experience something to remember. I believe the dance floor is a temple and people go there to release and gain something. I want to assist them on their journey and also be part of the grind". We also welcome back Heavy Weigh DnB Roller DJ Meltdown with his futuristic Journey through Sound. Plus Number One Crowd Controller MC LowQui (UK), Cubist, AC23, Spinfx, Retsa, Woz, MC Wasp, Fraksha, Scotty Hinds and The Heaviest Sound around Heartical Hi Fi Soundsystem. Plus, we'll be giving away FREE BEER from 10pm till 11pm! Whoah! Lock it in and don't be late!!!

WOBBLE // DJ BONNITA // SAT 15TH JANUARY

DJ Bonnita
Meltdown
Mc LowQui (UK)
Cubist
AC23
Spinfx
Retsa
Woz
MC Wasp
Fraksha
Scotty Hinds

Sat 15th January
Powered by Heartical Hi Fi
Decor by Lava of the Butterflies
The Night Owl 33 Elizabeth St CBD
10pm till 7am
$15

http://www.wobbleout.com/
meltdown

Re: WOBBLE // DJ BONNITA // SAT 15TH JANUARY // THE NIGHT OW

Post by meltdown »

Game On !!!
Freeform

Post by Freeform »

Keep on missing wobble... Im there :kooislayer.:
Cubist

Post by Cubist »

Looking forward to this one - DJ Bonnita, MC LowQui and Meltdown plus WOBBLE residents. Plus, free beer from 10pm till 11pm and cheap drinks till midnight!
Cubist

Post by Cubist »

Tomorrow Night People!
meltdown

Post by meltdown »

Big thanks to cubist for having me down and to Mr LowQui for being the world class champion Mc that he is. And thanks to everyone that made it down for a rave.
What a night!!
Last edited by meltdown on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Raider

Post by Raider »

wooooah what a night! Retsa and Meltdown delivering two of the tightest sets I've seen in melbourne in a while. Plus awesome vibes, coupla free drinks didn't hurt either haha!
Why did the elephant get lost in the jungle?
CAUSE THE JUNGLE IS MASSIVE!

http://facebook.com/RaiderDNB
FRAKSHA...

Post by FRAKSHA... »

Favourite Wobble yet! Dropped our new Dexplicit remix and crowd went orrrrrf! Mad fun, Bonnie smashed it as did everyone else
LowQui

Post by LowQui »

ya tune sounded big fraksha!

had a jokes night and it got very rowdy for the last set - big up meltdown & retsa!
Cubist

Post by Cubist »

Yes Brockie;-)

Was a great Night my friends. Gotta say tho. Retsa and MC LowQui. Oh my Gosh! One of the most fun sets I've heard in a long time.