Keiren Smyth aka MC KRAY Jungle Massive Australia/Blueprint

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
satori

Keiren Smyth aka MC KRAY Jungle Massive Australia/Blueprint

Post by satori »

On this day 1 year ago, my best friend and fellow junglist left earth to become one with the universe. We are all indebted to Keiren for his years of passion, dedication, and contribution to the Australian drum n bass community. Please pay your respects, post photos and spare a moment of thought for him.

Before he left, he asked me to take these pictures of him, he wanted people to remember him through these photos.

Bass Wars

RIP Keiren Smyth aka MC KRAY.
HAUNTED
Fents

Post by Fents »

RIP Keirien, im sure your MC'ing with Stevie Hyper D right about now. Peace.! 8)
Lephrenic

Post by Lephrenic »

Wow, I hadn't heard about that. I used to see him MC in Sydney at dnb nights and at some of the Hive (now Baggsmen) gigs in 2001. Had awesome skills.

Peace.
Livewire

Post by Livewire »

One of the first jungle tapes i ever had was live in Newcastle (can't remember the DJ) with MC Kray on the mic. The tape was played constantly by my crew for months. He is one of the people that first got me hooked on jungle/dnb. Respect.
satori

Post by satori »

Thanks to you guys for your kind words. its always nice to hear the stories, he touched so many people. Just dont want people/junglists to forget one of our major movers and shakers... respect.
HAUNTED