extra dosage of low frequencies @ e55 friday may19th

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
cuznmatt

extra dosage of low frequencies @ e55 friday may19th

Post by cuznmatt »

that's right more bass 12 motherfuckers. we pawn e55, best friday night sessions they've had down there in years. from inception with founder dj pcp to 12mths down the track feat yours truly, sir miguel sanchez the III this night has done nothing but get more and more rocking as time goes by.

a mash of all styles, and to the kids who came last time i'll make sure i've got my gunners tracks ready to go. sorry about that. in the blue corner we have dj pcp with all things dub from dubbed out soul to dancehall and junglism and in the red corner sir miguel sanchez the III dropping it like it's hot with funk and soul, rhythm n blues, party breaks, dirty ragga breakbeatz and whatever he fucken well pleases.

it's pretty sneaky

ya can be in and out in a flash, it's all over by 1am and ya can move on to bigger things.

this friday 19th of may from 7pm

you have been pawned. come get a couch, get cosy and get down on it.
mr lob

Post by mr lob »

do it matt :shock:
deejaypcp

Post by deejaypcp »

sir miguel sanchez III is blatant, but hey it's true you can't have that many rockers in a row just cos it's free, in the city and it's friday night...

thanks to all who've supported

more bass = more bass
cuznmatt

Post by cuznmatt »

maybe you can pete, but i think it's got more to do with the radness. it's rad.
cuznmatt

Post by cuznmatt »

bickety bump bump bump
cuznmatt

Post by cuznmatt »

that was rad. sorry to the kids who couldn't get in, would appear we hit capacity.