Gripe thread

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Shifty-Sly

Re: Gripe thread

Post by Shifty-Sly »

I dont like to gripe 1st thing in the morning......... BUT

When it was 33 degrees yesterday and gonna be the same today you would think the office god's would have the foresight to have the building cool so we dont have to sit in filthy sweat box all day :oops:

I can understand perhaps the building may heat up a little in the afternoon when the sun is at its hottest but am I being unrealistic to expect it to be cool at 7.46am when its only me and my glass of OJ here :?:
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

Oh dude, thats hideous.
Shifty-Sly

Post by Shifty-Sly »

Lil MiSbreaks wrote:Oh dude, thats hideous.
Hideous is now, completly grotesque will be about 12pm and going home in disgust at the condition will be about 3pm today ha ha ha
mrj

Post by mrj »

most offices turn the air conditioning off at night, doesn't make sense to burn power when nobody is there.

as a general rule in summer offices are at their hottest first thing in the morning because the air con has only just come on. they cool down over the first couple of hours. at 7.46 most offices would not have the air con on, prob wouldn't happen till like 8.30

of course i have no idea what ur office does specifically tho.
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
gnat

Post by gnat »

nic wrote:the belgians sister is here and she is pig ugly, of medium obesity, with a furry bag on her head - also speaks different like, i can still tell they are talking about me - different launguages cant hide that kind of thing tbh. im picking the vibe.

tomato sauce on vegetable pasta? GTFO your face on a cake
standard lol

gripe is water works starting at 7am right outside my house. noisy bastards. bunch of perverts too
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

nic wrote:500 PAGES OF GRIPES?

:(
:scr1pt:

:D
deviant

Post by deviant »

gnat wrote:bunch of perverts too
:wave:

nothing wrong with perverts!
Shifty-Sly

Post by Shifty-Sly »

deviant wrote:nothing wrong with perverts!
Or Deviants........
spiral

Post by spiral »

cant find my 2007-8 tax folder with all receipts and group certificates n shit, might have got lost whilst moving house :(
FoundationStepper

Post by FoundationStepper »

gnat wrote:gripe is water works starting at 7am right outside my house. noisy bastards.
you're lucky. they often start well before then. 7am is pretty good
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

FoundationStepper wrote:
gnat wrote:gripe is water works starting at 7am right outside my house. noisy bastards.
you're lucky. they often start well before then. 7am is pretty good
We had road works outside running from 11pm - 2am or something silly like that.

resurfacing the roads.

Loud as fuck!

bastardo's!
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

Gaydome 10 Feigs, that sucks.
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

hahahah

gaydome.

yes, Sydney is the Gaydome of the universe
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

okay one of my mottoes is tommorrow is a new day. and today, it is indeed.
but i have to tell you what happened yesterday...

- had a 'friend' go over my head in a really spiteful way
- then got home, broke my little toe on the coffee table, its now purple and black and huge.
- while crying in hallway, the heat brought a wasp plague from inside our roof into our house, could not go to toilet last night as door was blocked with towels and twenty angry wasps inside.
- dad's got cancer and wont tell me and im going to see him tonight in SA, not sure how to deal with that one
- 19 year old sister is doing topless waitressing at a bikie bar and i cant tell the folks or she will never trust me again. nor can i berate her for how stupid it is.

:angry2: :cry:
Polecat

Post by Polecat »

aww Kitty :( That is a lot of things to go wrong at once. be strong and hang in there.

I had a friend who was doing lingerie waitressing for a while. None of the friends could understand why, but eventually she gave it up.
Just because I rock, doesn't mean I'm made of stone.
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

ghetto kitty wrote:
- dad's got cancer and wont tell me and im going to see him tonight in SA, not sure how to deal with that one
- 19 year old sister is doing topless waitressing at a bikie bar and i cant tell the folks or she will never trust me again. nor can i berate her for how stupid it is.

Just be honest with your Dad, and ask him to be the same with you. Thoughts are with you sweetie.

Remind your sister about the Williams St Flinder's Lane Massacre last year, she's jumping out of the frying pan into the fire. Hard to get out once you're in.

*Hugs*
Only the meek get pinched...the bold survive
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

yeah thanks ladies. need hugs.
it might be okay if my sis had a bit of street sense about her, but while i played in the ghettos as a kid, she has lived in the adelaide hills her whole life > sheltered.

and re dad > ill try. but damn, he is so proud, and sarcastic. i think ill get more dumb jokes out of him than any sort of honesty. hard.

family eh? different names, same dramas for most of us.
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

More hugs GK, good luck with however you decide to handle it babe.

I slept about 2 hours. :o( i feel my eyes starting to droop out of their sockets.
andy_hoffman

Post by andy_hoffman »

That's shithouse bo selekta. Hope your dad's ok and i'm sure ur sis will grow up. Fuckin adelaide and their bikies! Fuckin wasps!! Once i had like a mega eye twitch in my left eye when i was working at a vineyard. I was blinking like a million blinks a minute and then i got bitten on the right eye by a freakin wasp. So i was walkin round with one eye swollen as hell and the other looked like i was constantly winking. WORST!
...................................................................................................................................................
no more epilepsy raptor jesus
deviant

Post by deviant »

sorry to here Bo :(

I have many many gripes today... can't really go into to details though :(

fail
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

That sucks GK.

Stripping/topless waitering is one thing, but in a bikie club! Scary blokes those fellas.

Thoughts are with you.
andy_hoffman

Post by andy_hoffman »

deviant wrote:sorry to here Bo :(
Spelling FAIL :P
...................................................................................................................................................
no more epilepsy raptor jesus
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

ghetto kitty wrote:okay one of my mottoes is tommorrow is a new day. and today, it is indeed.
but i have to tell you what happened yesterday...

- had a 'friend' go over my head in a really spiteful way
- then got home, broke my little toe on the coffee table, its now purple and black and huge.
- while crying in hallway, the heat brought a wasp plague from inside our roof into our house, could not go to toilet last night as door was blocked with towels and twenty angry wasps inside.

jeebus GK that fucked

*hugs*

dads do that, mine is terrible with the jokes and what not, rather than saying how he feels. good luck on that front, they are a tough bunch.

re your sister - how old is she? if around 18, get her the hell out of there. tell her horror stories, i am sure you know of plenty
live your life like every week is shark week
click here fo fotos
almax

Post by almax »

damn high protein diet, my arse is going off, im trying to keep them in but damn its hard, keep having to walk into the bathroom to let them go.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

thanks for the virtual love guys, needing it atm. (hugs for you too dan)
Lizkins wrote: re your sister - how old is she? if around 18, get her the hell out of there. tell her horror stories, i am sure you know of plenty
she is barely 19. and a young 19 at that.
a year ago she was doing it and was taking 'pills' too. reckoned they were speed pills. i never saw what they were or found out but they were charging her $20 a pill ?

then she stopped doing it, mom and dad found out, and she went back to hospitality.
but FUCK all the stories of Gen Y are true when i think about her.
no hobbies, no drive to do anything, no urge to go to uni and no grades to do it.
basically just wants everthing to come to her on a platter, but doesnt want to do anything for it!
she hates hospo, says she doesnt want to do it anymore, (which shits me casue many great people i know have done many years in hospo, and they are nearly 40!, nuttin wrong with hospo! )

lately she has been standing on street corners with a bucket getting donations for red cross.
even was selling vaccuum cleaners door to door!
and cant see any other way towards income except topless waitressing.

ive basically lost friends due to that life before.
they start out to save $ for a trip or to pay off debt, get sucked into the lifestyle, the feeling 'hot', the attention and the relatively easy money,
and now are gold digging, judgemental bitches who treat all men like shit, and all women who dont dance/strip as inferior! not all, but some.
ive got stories, but she just says 'no no you dont know anything'
like im sure i said to older people when i was 19.

sheesh!
Fents

Post by Fents »

she dosnt want to work hospotality so she becomes a topless waitress....hahahahahaha
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

:tard:
Last edited by Direkt on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
witty_pseudonym

Post by witty_pseudonym »

Thoughts with you lady.
I thought she'd given up the witressing? Hope you guys can connect this time...or at least she be open to her older sis' advice. It'd be heart wrenching being in that situation.
Same with your dad. I guess he'll talk if he wants to, but being there will mean a lot to him, even if he won't admit it, I'm sure of it.
Yoshi walk and chin wag pon your return. :)
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

thanks babe...she did give up, then started again in secret.
just hope shes not still on the 'pills'

i miss the yosh already, took him to stubaccas last night.
retzie

Post by retzie »

Eh gads GK, wasps as the icing on the fucken caked Image. Hope the family trip goes okay :duckie:

My GOTD, being the fuck back in Oklahoma. California was sooooo nice - I was actually happy again for 5 whole fucken days! Then BAM, crashed back to reality this afternoon :(

Also, could very much do without a friend and colleague showing dangerous signs of affection :?
deviant wrote:I'm some sort of man-machine.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

ghetto kitty wrote:thanks for the virtual love guys, needing it atm. (hugs for you too dan)
Lizkins wrote: re your sister - how old is she? if around 18, get her the hell out of there. tell her horror stories, i am sure you know of plenty
she is barely 19. and a young 19 at that.
a year ago she was doing it and was taking 'pills' too. reckoned they were speed pills. i never saw what they were or found out but they were charging her $20 a pill ?

odd and possibly rude question, but does she listen to you? like really listen...

i have the respect with my little sisters and especially my bro. Have told em off for all sorts of shit, and now they are growing up to be brilliant young adults (not just cos what i have said of course). So fricken happy about it, especially where my little bro is concerned. Too many bad influences around him, even my dad, who has decided it would be a good idea to be a dirty old man and say disgusting things in front of my bro and sisters. i been clipping him over the head of late too.

anyways, if she is not going to listen to you, then you need to find someone she will listen too, or show her the life she could have one day if she doesn't smarten up.
live your life like every week is shark week
click here fo fotos
aroes

Post by aroes »

K mine's very trivial compared to most on this page but here goes

People who insist on giving you their poo change so that they get a note back
Sooooo fking frustrating
Customers lined up for miles while some fuckwit fumbles around for a ten cent piece, when i can clearly see they have many notes to choose from that would cover the cost of what they're buying
Is it so bad to be given a few coins in your change? Maybe it's a little inconvenient, but what about the poor fuckers that have to wait 5 mins while you turn your car inside out for TEN FUCKING CENTS
AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
quick

Post by quick »

-aroes- wrote:K mine's very trivial compared to most on this page but here goes

Sooooo fking frustrating
Customers lined up for miles while some fuckwit fumbles around for a ten cent piece, when i can clearly see they have many notes to choose from that would cover the cost of what they're buying
Is it so bad to be given a few coins in your change? Maybe it's a little inconvenient, but what about the poor fuckers that have to wait 5 mins while you turn your car inside out for TEN FUCKING CENTS
meh... i hate coins in my pocket... get rid of them every chance i get, fuck it if someone has to wait 10 extra seconds... it certainly doesn't take me 5mins
I kissed a squirrel and I liked it... taste of her acorn chapstick
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

quick wrote:
-aroes- wrote:K mine's very trivial compared to most on this page but here goes

Sooooo fking frustrating
meh... i hate coins in my pocket... get rid of them every chance i get, fuck it if someone has to wait 10 extra seconds... it certainly doesn't take me 5mins
I only do it because I know from experience how quickly stores run out of change. If i can give you the 10 cents, it makes it easier for everybody.
aroes

Post by aroes »

No
People who continually do this are a blight on society

told you my gripe was trivial

:smt004
Polecat

Post by Polecat »

My camera got broken on the weekend. :( bummmmer!
Just because I rock, doesn't mean I'm made of stone.
nic

Post by nic »

gosh i always like to get rid of change, its horrible stuff.
bulky pocket bulges frail/fail
kronz
Location: so a family walks into a talent agent and the talent agent says "what's your act"?

Post by kronz »

I am sick. At least i am not at work.
GO CATS! GO CATS!
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

fucking boss throwing down a stapler. BANG BANG BANG every 3 seconds.

Put it down you inconsiderate idiot. :angry5:
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

Lil MiSbreaks wrote:fucking boss throwing down a stapler. BANG BANG BANG every 3 seconds.

Put it down you inconsiderate idiot. :angry5:
Whenever they do it, you do it too. And then look over at them.
Zerotonine

Post by Zerotonine »

retzie wrote:Eh gads GK, wasps as the icing on the fucken caked Image. Hope the family trip goes okay :duckie:

My GOTD, being the fuck back in Oklahoma. California was sooooo nice - I was actually happy again for 5 whole fucken days! Then BAM, crashed back to reality this afternoon :(

Also, could very much do without a friend and colleague showing dangerous signs of affection :?
Blah! Screw that middle america crap and the dangerous signs of affection! When do you finish up your gig there, anyhow?! Move back to Melbourne, we have dumpling restaurants open for takeaway at ridiculous hours :smt003
Allons-y!
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

:lol: good one mixxy, i might try that.

In usual form tho, his is bigger than mine.
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

Throw it from a higher point.
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

BANG!

Awesome.

Id rather stick him to the roof with a thousand thumb tacks, but your one seems a little more doable.
retzie

Post by retzie »

Zerotonine wrote:
retzie wrote:Eh gads GK, wasps as the icing on the fucken caked Image. Hope the family trip goes okay :duckie:

Blah! Screw that middle america crap and the dangerous signs of affection! When do you finish up your gig there, anyhow?! Move back to Melbourne, we have dumpling restaurants open for takeaway at ridiculous hours :smt003
ZOMG, hello! I was telling someone about that the other day - she couldn't understand why I was disappointed in myself for only having danced for 3 hours. Pfft, 10 hours dancing on nothing but dumplings FTW!

I'm stuck here 'til May next year. If all goes to plan, I'll be in the US for another three years after this (hopefully somewhere less painfully shit, though). I miss Melbourne. And dumplings :(

Happy birthday by the way :D :duckie: :D
deviant wrote:I'm some sort of man-machine.
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

Blah blah blah blah blah blah

and here we go again.

BLAH
nic

Post by nic »

do you and mixtress work together?
Zerotonine

Post by Zerotonine »

retzie wrote:
Zerotonine wrote:

ZOMG, hello! I was telling someone about that the other day - she couldn't understand why I was disappointed in myself for only having danced for 3 hours. Pfft, 10 hours dancing on nothing but dumplings FTW!

I'm stuck here 'til May next year. If all goes to plan, I'll be in the US for another three years after this (hopefully somewhere less painfully shit, though). I miss Melbourne. And dumplings :(

Happy birthday by the way :D :duckie: :D
Thanks for the wellwishes, dumpling powered dancing ftw! Glad to see you showing those Americans how to do some real dancing. I'm crossing my fingers for you not to be somewhere as painfully shit :).
Allons-y!
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

thisis prolly a bigup but it should go in here i think >>>

well the weekend came and gone and it blew me out of the water really.

i expected the dad thing to be hardest, and we had a small breakthrough.
i am nearly 30 and have NEVER got a bit pissy with the parents. RECCOMEND!
i drank a bottle o wine, and we talked really honestly about his cancer etc, my life etc, what love is, pretty full on stuff, it was AMAZING.
Lizkins wrote: odd and possibly rude question, but does she listen to you? like really listen...
BUT > your question above liz, the answer is no.
she used to idolise me, no shit. and on the weekend i met a rude, righteous little bitch.
everything that came out of her mouth (which was not much) was negative and nasty.
The copule times i saw her for five minutes, i now see that NONE of us family unit can help her right now.
im guessing, its gonna take five years. then she might humble the fuck down. she IS 19, and thats why i excuse it.
but nope, I cant help that little chicken right now.
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

I'm so happy to hear you were able to talk with your Dad, that's awesome Bo. Hope it helps to make it easier for everyone. Thought with you babe.

Nic...wt??