BBA-DJ FRICTION/BREAK + MC SP & LOWQUI @ ROXANNE NOV 21ST

This is the forum for all things Melbourne beats. Post your gigs and other Melbourne music related information here. Keep it about the music and music only, please keep on topic.
fooishbar

Re: BBA-DJ FRICTION/BREAK + MC SP & LOWQUI @ ROXANNE NOV 21ST

Post by fooishbar »

sPeCtRuM wrote:If only Heartical could be used at each and every dnb/dubstep gig!!
not to blatantly hijack the thread or anything, but heartical will be in FULL EFFECT in the dubstep room at bass jump! ('hi, i'm the full heartical hifi. you might remember me from parties such as dub club every month, or too much tes + cotti.') bba + too much coming correct. :)
myspace / too much! / photos (flickr) / photos (tumblr)
aroes wrote:promising, but lost me at offensive mid range snarl
fooishbar

Post by fooishbar »

Broken Beat Assault wrote:what a wicked night of beats! world exclusive friction and break b2b set! and the lowqui and SP rinsing it till the early hours!
we thought it sounded good for the most part of the night, hooves had a bit of a nap at some point. big ups jonny!
bring on NYD.
gutted i couldn't make this one, friction & lowqui are nothing to be sneezed at whatsoever but would've loved to seen break & sp. sadly the previous two nights at black cat did me in so early bedtime won the day. oh well. :)
myspace / too much! / photos (flickr) / photos (tumblr)
aroes wrote:promising, but lost me at offensive mid range snarl
safire

Post by safire »

@ bonsai... its all good man. i just wanted to assure u that it was out of our hands, we did the best we could with the situation we were faced with (that being a system in a new room for the 1st time)

we are committed to making sure our parties are always the best they can be, we are there for the same reasons you are! we will continue to bring you guys many more quality events & we want to feel that you're getting your money worth

p.s: it does take longer than a half a day to get a new system to sound good in a new acoustic environment, does not matter how good it is... to tune a normal in house system yes definitely not so long

;)

melissajo

Post by melissajo »

Interesting comments, I thought the sound was not up to usual high standard at roxanne
I still thought friction and break did great sets, and SP and Lowqui b2b was wicked
once again top night BBA, props
bonsai

Post by bonsai »

^ respect to you for your response and being a good sport mr safire.

see you at the next one.
Upcoming....
DNB Sessions Sundays 10.30pm // KISSFM.com.au // 87.6FM
Total Science - 26th June @ Mercat
LowQui

Post by LowQui »

Friction, Break, SP:MC and myself all had a great time, it was a sick finale for the tour for us to go in on a back to back session like that and just roll beats and vibes, hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did...
Livewire

Post by Livewire »

Was a great nite, and the rinse out at the end was sick
ulyssian

Post by ulyssian »

please god tell me one of you took some sort of video... i am not feeling it living through the photos and going back through last years vids is not cutting it!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

PS.. off topic.. BUT I FUCKING LOVE HEARTICAL HI FI!!!! she makes me happy.
that is all... post vids please!!!!! :(