d bridge = Urb podcast

Post links to mixes here.
menace

d bridge = Urb podcast

Post by menace »

This week’s podcast is surely something special considering it’s coming from Darren White, also known as the master of the Autonomic sound, dBridge. While putting out releases on labels like Fat City, Nonplus, as well as his own Exit Records imprint, dBridge has been shifting the subconsciousness of the drum and bass sound into something emotive, atmospherically-driven and determined to make people do what they are supposed to do with their ears: listen closely. Coming off releasing one of the best compilations of 2011, (Exit Records: Mosaic Volume 1 which includes tracks from Scuba, Distance, ASC and many more) dBridge shows us not only his omnipresent focus on his informative brand of DnB but also explores the worlds of hip-hop and just straight tuff beats. Dubbed originally the “Mosaic Mix Part 1″ (which you will hear frequently said in this mix), this creates a path between the mind’s interpretation of hip-hop and DnB and creates a universal loophole where they can co-exist fruitfully. In conclusion, it’s amazing.

Best part? No tracklist. Just enjoy it for what it is; a journey.

http://traffic.libsyn.com/urb/URB_Presents__dBridge.mp3
quick

Re: d bridge = Urb podcast

Post by quick »

on teh download... but seriously 'Best part? No tracklist. Just enjoy it for what it is; a journey.' what a crock of shit
I kissed a squirrel and I liked it... taste of her acorn chapstick
system
let the hustlers play

Post by system »

amazing. :joy: :retzielikes:
DRS wrote:It’s uplifting while we drift through time,
‘cause we keep pushing the vibe.
system
let the hustlers play

Post by system »

quick wrote:on teh download... but seriously 'Best part? No tracklist. Just enjoy it for what it is; a journey.' what a crock of shit
:nahnah:
DRS wrote:It’s uplifting while we drift through time,
‘cause we keep pushing the vibe.
fooishbar

Post by fooishbar »

quick wrote:on teh download... but seriously 'Best part? No tracklist. Just enjoy it for what it is; a journey.' what a crock of shit
can't believe they didn't post set times either, what a pisstake
myspace / too much! / photos (flickr) / photos (tumblr)
aroes wrote:promising, but lost me at offensive mid range snarl
quick

Post by quick »

u idiot :P

i dont care about no tracklist, but to say its the best thing, and then follow that with 'Just enjoy it for what it is; a journey' is so fricken lame...
I kissed a squirrel and I liked it... taste of her acorn chapstick
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

quick wrote:u idiot :P

i dont care about no tracklist, but to say its the best thing, and then follow that with 'Just enjoy it for what it is; a journey' is so fricken lame...
And here I have been all these years thinking the best part of a mix is the music. Fuck I feel stupid!