melbournebeats users bware: we are a target

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
DBoy

melbournebeats users bware: we are a target

Post by DBoy »

please use the link and read the article titled "beat e-mail threat" in which someone has apparently threatend to beat us and find out or licence plate numbers becuase we use beats, and are maybe lesbians too?
once you have read it, please return here and explain to me why i am laughing so much and what is going on.... thanks. D.

http://www.melbourneargonauts.com/Forms ... rowing.pdf
breaksRbest

Post by breaksRbest »

:lol:

wtf is all that about????

(I'm definately a lesbian though)
I think I am, Therefore I am. I think
Friday

Post by Friday »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Polecat

Post by Polecat »

that is absolutely classic! :lol:

Beat e-mail threat

AN E-MAIL sent to a gay online discussion group has threatened beat-users with exposure and violence. The Anti-Violence Project warned beat-users of possible harassment by the person responsible.
“I will be trying to find you people and take your photo, take your licence
plate number and also a description of your behaviour... I will be with a
couple of mates and we will follow you,” the e-mail says.
The email was sent to the “melbournebeats” online chat forum
for people who use beats. The forum included details of
where beats are located. Greg Adkins, co-convenor of the
Anti-Violence Project, said: “Any threats or violence at beats should be
reported to the Police Gay and Lesbian Liaison Officers or the AVP.” Details: www.antiviolenceproject.info
TimmyG

Post by TimmyG »

:shock: :lol:

Ah jeez that's funny :wipesatear:

I tried googling melbournebeats and it only comes up with links to this site. WTF are they talking about?
lucas
emission reductionist

Post by lucas »

Outstanding.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

i'm scared, hold me...hahahahaha

man that is classic!
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

Fuck! They're onto me! DAMN YOU BEATS!!! DAMN YOU!!!
genebovine

Post by genebovine »

Our secret is out...
JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

dante, he got some beats
I've got beats for days.
help a nigger out, you know what I'm saying?

-Prince Paul.
Don't hate me for house
charlie

Re: melbournebeats users bware: we are a target

Post by charlie »

DBoy wrote:please use the link and read the article titled "beat e-mail threat" in which someone has apparently threatend to beat us and find out or licence plate numbers becuase we use beats, and are maybe lesbians too?
once you have read it, please return here and explain to me why i am laughing so much and what is going on.... thanks. D.

do you really want to know what they are talking about???

cause a beat is like a toilet and such where men can go for sex, a la George Michael.... There is a beat in Elsternwick... :lol: shit they are everywhere, they are threatening to make public the peeps that use beats and trying to ridicule, ruin their lives rah rah rah.... it is aimed at them... it is an anti-gay thing....

like pooching
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

Charlie- we get it... maybe YOU missed the point, it specifically refers to www.melbournebeats.com
Guyno

Post by Guyno »

charlie wrote:
DBoy wrote:please use the link and read the article titled "beat e-mail threat" in which someone has apparently threatend to beat us and find out or licence plate numbers becuase we use beats, and are maybe lesbians too?

cause a beat is like a toilet and such where men can go for sex, a la George Michael.... There is a beat in Elsternwick... :lol: shit they are everywhere, they are threatening to make public the peeps that use beats and trying to ridicule, ruin their lives rah rah rah.... it is aimed at them... it is an anti-gay thing....

like pooching
Aaaah Charlie and her infinate wisdom!

This shit actually happens! A good mate of mine was jogging down Beaconsfield Parade when he decided he better pitstop for a quick pee at one of these joints and was confronted by three dudes who decided because he was in that particular block he MUST be gay and beat him half to death. He definately isn't gay. (not that that matters btu unfortunately it does to these fuckwits) The guy just thought it'd be a better option to use a toilet block than piss himself stoopid and woke up on the floor of a cubicle in a pretty ugly state.

Sad to think these fucking labotomised monkeys walk the same planet!
Guyno

Post by Guyno »

Forget to mention the cops said it happens ALL THE TIME! wtf
Kombat Bass

Post by Kombat Bass »

maybe we should form a vigalante posse' - Melb Beats beating up the beaters of melb beats....

Coonfoozled yet?
charlie

Post by charlie »

it is one of the more seedier sides of gay life..... there is worse going on of course..

but yeah I cannot see why they will not just go to sex on site clubs that are around.... they are cleaner and not as dodgy rah rah and it is all sectioned off etc etc, and these ones are no chicks allowed...

I will tape the jublies down one day and try to get in just to see what goes on, one day...... :wink:

Dboy - sorry I didn't see the direct link to this site... that is why i asked if you all really wanted to know.....

I know of a good diaper party if peeps are interested.....
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

[quote="charlie"]it is one of the more seedier sides of gay life..... there is worse going on of course..

but yeah I cannot see why they will not just go to sex on site clubs that are around.... they are cleaner and not as dodgy rah rah and it is all sectioned off etc etc, and these ones are no chicks allowed...
quote]

Having spoken to the many homos i know about this issue, their reply was that it's pretty slim pickings for talent at sex on site venues.

Still, I don't really get the whole fucking in public toilets thing.
charlie

Post by charlie »

^^^^ Being that most of my closest friends are gay men and trannies, the sex on site venues offer no worse than you will find in a public mens toilets. But I guess it comes down to your tastes, from what i have been told and they types I have seen walk into Beats I would go a sex on site over a beat.... Interesting your friends say they think the beats have better pickings......

Why they just don't all go the the Market at closing time is beyond me :lol:
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

And if not the Market, why not one of the places which names i forget right now but there is on Wellington in Collingwood called Wet or something like that. I know this cos i was with a bunch of my gay friends and a couple of them were whingeing cos they were horny and wanted to get quick sex so off they went and i went home with another gay mate who couldn't be fucked going in so he came home with me and crashed out in bed. i found it amusing that he couldn't be fucked fucking and ended going home with a female instead...we just slept though...
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

[quote="Hardy] Having spoken to the many homos i know about this issue, their reply was that it's pretty slim pickings for talent at sex on site venues.[/quote]

so that y when i go to get amyl at porter st they always offer me free memberships :wink:
charlie

Post by charlie »

Lizkins wrote:And if not the Market, why not one of the places which names i forget right now but there is on Wellington in Collingwood called Wet or something like that. I know this cos i was with a bunch of my gay friends and a couple of them were whingeing cos they were horny and wanted to get quick sex so off they went and i went home with another gay mate who couldn't be fucked going in so he came home with me and crashed out in bed. i found it amusing that he couldn't be fucked fucking and ended going home with a female instead...we just slept though...
yeah there are a few places in collingwood...

the peel, although not sex on site unless a men only or in the dark rooms.... Lizkins i have a very funny story to tell you about a dark room.... you at HC next weekend??

um Trade bar...always get mucho wasted peeps and seedy as peeps there.... lol
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

charlie wrote:
Lizkins wrote:And if not the Market, why not one of the places which names i forget right now but there is on Wellington in Collingwood called Wet or something like that. I know this cos i was with a bunch of my gay friends and a couple of them were whingeing cos they were horny and wanted to get quick sex so off they went and i went home with another gay mate who couldn't be fucked going in so he came home with me and crashed out in bed. i found it amusing that he couldn't be fucked fucking and ended going home with a female instead...we just slept though...

the peel, although not sex on site unless a men only or in the dark rooms.... Lizkins i have a very funny story to tell you about a dark room.... you at HC next weekend??

HC? I'll be at Meredith rocking out hard remember? :D But i would love to hear your story lovey. :)
charlie

Post by charlie »

Lizkins wrote:
charlie wrote:

HC? I'll be at Meredith rocking out hard remember? :D But i would love to hear your story lovey. :)
bollocks that is correct you lucky ducky...

our trips is off cause the little man has two left kidneys.... do not ask, he is getting tests done nearly every week at the mo, so we thought best to put off till next year and his health is certain...

ummmmmm when will i see you next??? what your plans???
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

Oh man that is horrible. Poor little guy, i hope he improves soon!

Do you have Timmyg's mobbie? Cos its our joint b'day party on Saturday night, and we would love to have you there! Its a Hawaiian cocktail party. You up for it?
charlie

Post by charlie »

No i don't have his details.... PM me all the stuff I would love to come to help you both celebrate...

Hawaiian Cocktail Party I like the sound of that.... what do i need to bring???
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

Pm coming your way sugar :D
tripongale

Post by tripongale »

Man Ive just got to this site ,and cant believe I didnt get it for ages, but of course if you run the site at this name I can guaranty ? there would be ten billion more people who have used a "beat" for sexual gratification rather than Beats nbreaks to dance to . But yeh thats whats make me laugh. Apart from the fuckin "poofter bashers" who are for real and man these guys and girls really do this violence shit for real..... deadshits huh How stoopid would you have to be to get ya pointers from a music site than ya own scene........ Why arnt they out there seekin it rather than fuckin up and threatening the users of a dance music site. Or they probably are but even in the dark they couldn't pull anything but thier own puny dicks! ugly ugly bizness .Man thats a heavy first post and Ill probably get ditched from this site for ever,but I figure Ive just missed the Formation tour at platform one, SS and Warren G, so I figure I can be a little bit bitter about everything
Lephrenic

Post by Lephrenic »

^^^^ No, that's a reasonable summary. Welcome aboard, Sailor... err, I mean mate... no, I mean... oh dear.
almax

Post by almax »

well if you take a look at gene(hoffmans)bovine avatar, i think there might be a connection between he and tripongale :? .

classic avatar, did you not use that on inthemix once and get in trouble?
B0mBjAcK

Post by B0mBjAcK »

charlie wrote:

like pooching
:shock: I'm never using a public toilet again!
That's so plausible I can't believe it!
XVi32 - It's a blog
Kulture - Melbourne Jungle/D&B blog
Melbourne D&B - Melbourne D&B Forum
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

tripongale wrote:Why arnt they out there seekin it rather than fuckin up and threatening the users of a dance music site. Or they probably are but even in the dark they couldn't pull anything but thier own puny dicks! ugly ugly bizness
you may have missed the joke. They were not really threatening us, but a old site, or chat room, not this site.
Trailer_trash

Post by Trailer_trash »

...purhaps this has something to do with it.. :roll:

This LP has some very funky tunes on it.....but it's worth it just for the cover :wink:
Charlie don't surf!!