Droid Sector (dark and atmospheric dubstep)

Tips, hints, help, tech support, setups, systems and all things related to making phat beats. Post your latest production for all to hear & review. Or quiz the resident nerds about that tech problem you just can't figure out.
mesia

Droid Sector (dark and atmospheric dubstep)

Post by mesia »

I finally setup a myspaz for my dubstep project Droid Sector, been gettin some great feedback regarding the tunes so thought I'd share with you all.

Theres a stack of songs at www.myspace.com/droidsectordub with new ones being added every few weeks. DJ's feel free to hit me up for 320's if theres anything there you like :)

huge edit: fixed link for the lazy, or blind like me.
mesia

Post by mesia »

nobody likes dubstep ? :shock:
motske

Post by motske »

not your dubstep :smt075

j/k will listen tonite
almax

Post by almax »

Hey, had a quick listen to the first tune this morning, was nice but for some feedback i personally found the synth/bass didnt seem to sit right in the mix for MY liking, maybe have a play around with that, ill try to have a listen to some more tonight.
mesia

Post by mesia »

almax wrote:Hey, had a quick listen to the first tune this morning, was nice but for some feedback i personally found the synth/bass didnt seem to sit right in the mix for MY liking, maybe have a play around with that, ill try to have a listen to some more tonight.
care to expand regarding the bass/synth ? too loud ? too soft ? freq clashes ?

cheers :)
mesia

Post by mesia »

new tune up called 'Iron Lung'. It's been gettin some really positive responses , looks like it might be gettin a proper release :shock: :)