Soundcraftsmen PCR800 Amp for Sale $300

Tips, hints, help, tech support, setups, systems and all things related to making phat beats. Post your latest production for all to hear & review. Or quiz the resident nerds about that tech problem you just can't figure out.
Scotrod

Soundcraftsmen PCR800 Amp for Sale $300

Post by Scotrod »

Soundcraftsmen PCR800. It says 1000w on the back but being a PCR800 I'm guessing it's actually 400w a side.
This little beauty packs some serious punch, has a warm sound and isn't much bigger than a shoe box, with a big fan at the back so it doesn't overheat and has phase control regulation.
I used it for mobile discos (two very large yamaha 15" and horns) and side rooms with no problems at all.
You could easily use it with some descent J bins for example, and make a cheap kick ass renegade rig at festivals.
Below are images I found online of the exact amp except mine has 1/4" inputs and cannon outputs and is in a carpeted rack.
I'm moving to WA so I have no real need for it. I don't have speakers anymore to test it for you but I tested it only the other week and it still works like a gem. Cash only pick up in Hampton Park.