Milanese_ electronic explorations mix

Post links to mixes here.
gaz

Milanese_ electronic explorations mix

Post by gaz »

this mix is rad... milanese FTW
Milanese wrote:I can't believe it’s been almost 2 years since I did a mix for your first show, a lot has changed since then and I’ve moved on. I've chilled out a bit but with that comes more space to hear in-between the beats and more interesting sound design. That's the approach I took with my recent double E.P 'Lockout' and the mix follows the same path but with fewer vocals and more beats.

For the mix, elements were taken from all over the place and layered together, a lot of UK funky coming out at the moment reminds me of old techno and warp stuff, mixing new afro-Caribbean influenced stuff like Roska with old Latin influenced Black Dog, Cooly G with Luke Slater
LINK

http://electronicexplorations.org/podca ... lanese.mp3

[01] - LFO - Untitled / Milanese vs Virus Syndicate - Dead Man Walking (a cappella)
[02] - Cooly G - Narst / Luke Slater's 7th Plain - Pearl
[03] - Roska - Feeline / Black Dog - Close Up Over
[04] - DVA - God Made Me Phunky / Milanese vs Booty Cologne - (Beats) / Wankers United - La Moulette Enchantee
[05] - Milanese vs Run DMC - Cold Adidas
[06] - N64 Mariokart - Bowser's Castle / Bass Clef - One Hundred Point Three / Milanese ft. Ben Sharpa - Wonderful World (a cappella)
[07] - Unique 3 - Take This Love (Milanese remix) / Bass Clef - Get on the A10 And Drive
[08] - Milanese ft. Ben Sharpa - B Sharpa (Reload mix)
[09] - Milanese - The End (Game Over mix)
[10] - Milanese - Mr ion (2006 yardcore live version)
[11] - Milanese - Spread Out (instrumental)
Amick

Re: Milanese_ electronic explorations mix

Post by Amick »

Bowser's Castle?

boh.
Flash

Re: Milanese_ electronic explorations mix

Post by Flash »

:puke: