Guitar Effects - Royalty Free - Bumps, Slides, Feedback etc

Tips, hints, help, tech support, setups, systems and all things related to making phat beats. Post your latest production for all to hear & review. Or quiz the resident nerds about that tech problem you just can't figure out.
Smile on Impact

Guitar Effects - Royalty Free - Bumps, Slides, Feedback etc

Post by Smile on Impact »

Hey Yo,

The other day I spent a few hours with my guitar. Just making some feedback and some squeals. I had the idea that these would be really good, to slot into tracks for big build ups. Like the idea of 'power up' or even 'reverse echo'. As a little dynamic tricks that you might use, try placing them just before choruses or fat drops.

http://www.projuice.org/FeedbackFX.html

The samples were made with my Gibson Les Paul, though a Line 6 Vetta II and recorded on Pro Tools with my Neve 5012 pre-amps and Apogee A/D converters. So they sound beautiful. There's about 50mb of bumps and slides and guitar noises at 24bit 48Khz. Feel free to use these samples in any music you create. No need for credit or royaties. Obviously, they're not to be resold. I hope you enjoy playing around with these guitar FX and get some good use outta them.

Peace out.

Arlo.
FoundationStepper

Re: Guitar Effects - Royalty Free - Bumps, Slides, Feedback etc

Post by FoundationStepper »

thanks arlo, have a friend in belgium who will really appreciate this I think
Smile on Impact

Re: Guitar Effects - Royalty Free - Bumps, Slides, Feedback etc

Post by Smile on Impact »

sweet boy. just remembered i forgot to say cheers for this.