more bass eleven-friday 5th of may-e55

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
cuznmatt

more bass eleven-friday 5th of may-e55

Post by cuznmatt »

we're gonna turn it up to 11 at e55, just hoping the limiter doesn't kick in.

myself, pcp and our buddy jimmy james have been doing it regularly down at e55 and setting the joint on fire every time. come on down and check it out, kick back in one of the lounges, have a game of galaga if you must and get roasted.

everything from old skool funk n soul classics, maybe even a bit of gunners, hiphop, dnb and party breaks.

7pm-1am friday 5th of may. e55, 55 elizabeth st city.

plus it's my birthday, and i'm thirty so get into it
deviant

Post by deviant »

there are sooooo many good gigs on the 5th......

so I reckon I might have a night in :P
mr lob

Re: more bass eleven-friday 5th of may-e55

Post by mr lob »

cuznmatt wrote:we're gonna turn it up to 11 at e55, just hoping the limiter doesn't kick in.

myself, pcp and our buddy jimmy james have been doing it regularly down at e55 and setting the joint on fire every time. come on down and check it out, kick back in one of the lounges, have a game of galaga if you must and get roasted.

everything from old skool funk n soul classics, maybe even a bit of gunners, hiphop, dnb and party breaks.

7pm-1am friday 5th of may. e55, 55 elizabeth st city.

plus it's my birthday, and i'm thirty so get into it
still waiting for that cool cuzn matt...sounds wicked though!

didin't see you at my bday bash last sat man?
cuznmatt

Post by cuznmatt »

sorry man sold my soul to the devil for a gig at an unsrupulous venue. *bows head in shame.

you had a rocking night though yeah? i've scored this regular saturday night job which kinda blows anything else out of the water coz of the hours dammit. i'll get back to a weedhopper one of these days though.

next weekend is gonna be a big one for sure. am doing a shindig at acemorning on saturday as well in celebration of my 30th bday, welcome to come and have a spin after weedhopper if ya like.
cuznmatt

Post by cuznmatt »

mr lob

Post by mr lob »

cuznmatt wrote:sorry man sold my soul to the devil for a gig at an unsrupulous venue. *bows head in shame.

you had a rocking night though yeah? i've scored this regular saturday night job which kinda blows anything else out of the water coz of the hours dammit. i'll get back to a weedhopper one of these days though.

next weekend is gonna be a big one for sure. am doing a shindig at acemorning on saturday as well in celebration of my 30th bday, welcome to come and have a spin after weedhopper if ya like.
will be there for sure after da hopper, happy to spin as well if you got space.

last sat was huge for my bday!!

great news on the regular Sat nite slot, so where's is at?

love the flier
cuznmatt

Post by cuznmatt »

i'd prefer not say it's a bit embaressing. playing for people in the depths of depravity for massive corporation.
LuKo

Post by LuKo »

e55 is always rockin!
wairhowse

Post by wairhowse »

LuKo wrote:e55 is always rockin!
i plan on having 1 or 2 beers
so i go down there
i end up stayin , get roasted and
then wait till morning for some rescue team to come down
and bring me to the surface
always rockin :smt025
cuznmatt

Post by cuznmatt »

people seem to have trouble leaving that joint if our last few monthly fridays are anything to go by. quite often i get friends the next day saying they couldn't get in coz they were at capacity. can end up quite sardiney down there.

stand by for a barrage of dirty ragga breaks on friday aquasky vs masterblaster eat your heart out.
deejaypcp

Post by deejaypcp »

sick dude
been off this board for ages cuz and not sure if jimmy's coming now
and fuck me if i haven't been feeding my vinyl addiction just recently, with more coming in from the uk as we speak....

jungle mix up till death i say... and very good rto see some breaks getting an airing at more bass again, i mean how can you more bass without some playing some breaks?
cuznmatt

Post by cuznmatt »

yep bass heavy ragga breaks brother. proper tear out breaks.